Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Terrific Tuesday - Yesterday

Well Tuesday was quilting at the Civic Center day. I didn't accomplish a thing. Got there late and just visited. I spent most of the day getting ready for the United Methodist Women Salad Supper at my church that evening.

The salad supper was wonderful. Between 40 to 50 women came bringing salads and smiles. I made Dodge City Cornbread Salad. Yummy good! However it makes a "boat load". There was Frog Eye Salad, Strawberry Pretzel Salad, Fresh Spinach Salad, Curry Chicken Salad with Grapes, or the list could go on and on. So very good! I ate TOO much, but enjoyed every bite.

The "entertainment" or "blessing" for the evening was a wonderful group from the Ottawa First UMC. The group is called Hands of Glory. They sign contemporary praise songs. It was wonderful!

Hope all had a blessed Tuesday as I did, Leslie

No comments: