Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Civic Center Quilt Day

Well I took my camera to take of picture of all the fun folks that meet at the Civic Center in Spring Hill on Tuesday mornings to quilt or craft. But forgot to take it out. Anyone that wants to meets at the Civic Center starting at 9:30am and they work until that want to stop.



Today two ladies were doing hand applique, one was doing filet crochet, three brought their machine to sew on quilt stuff, one was cutting fabric, one had hand quilting and I was cutting paper to make favors for our UMW salad supper next week.




Last week i worked on my nephew Bob's graduation quilt. If you haven't guessed he is going to KU in the fall. Now all I need to do is quilt it.





Well Tuesday has come and is going. Mid-week is fast approaching. Have a great week!

Blessing, Leslie

1 comment:

Becky said...

Darn my job. I would love to join you guys and sew all day. Might feel like I'm accomplishing something. Do be sure to share.